Clothing and packaging go hand in hand—clothing cannot be delivered without protective packaging. We believe that packaging, like clothing, must jointly consider its impact on the planet. We have carefully considered our packaging, to use fewer materials, all recyclable and biodegrade
- Truth Alone Hang Tags are made on 100% recycled cardboard, which also will become recyclable. Use of recycled material prevents cutting down more trees for producing virgin paper or board.
- The 100% Cotton greige strings for the Hang Tags eliminates an additional dyeing process. This will ensure the minimization of additional use of water, dyestuff and chemicals.
- Truth Alone Garment Care Labels are made on Cellulose Acetate tape; this material is BIODEGRADABLE, hence environmentally friendly, so when you tear away the label, you will not be adding to landfill.
- Truth Alone chose to use 100% Biodegradable Plastic Poly-bags for its garments. This special plastic technology reduces the bag's lifespan in landfill, eliminating long term impact. This plastic bag can also be re-used and recycled in the same way as orindary plastic.
- The Truth Alone shipping boxes are made from card board materials that are SFI Certified which means that materials used to produced them come from well managed forest that includes measures to protect water quality, biodiversity, wildlife habitat, species at risk, and Forests with Exceptional Conservation Value.