Terms of Service
Truth Alone LLC
Website Terms and Conditions of Use
Welcome to our website. This site is maintained as a service to our customers. By using this site, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. Please review these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not use this site. We may periodically update these terms and conditions by posting an updated version here which will be effective immediately. Accordingly, you should visit the website and review this page periodically to determine if any changes have been made. Your continued use of this website after any changes have been made signifies and confirms your acceptance of any such changes or amendments.
- Agreement. This Term of Use agreement (the "Agreement") specifies the Terms and Conditions for access to and use of TruthAlone-Clothing.com (the "Site") and describes the terms and conditions applicable to your access of and use of the Site. Each use by you shall constitute and be deemed your unconditional acceptance of this Agreement.
- Ownership. All content included on this Site is and shall continue to be the property of Truth Alone LLC or its content suppliers and is protected under applicable copyright, patent, trademark, and other proprietary rights. Any copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such content or any part of the Site is prohibited, except as expressly permitted in this Agreement. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any content by or through your use of this Site.
- Trademarks. Truth Alone and others are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Truth Alone LLC. Other product and company names mentioned on this Site may be trademarks of their respective owners. Truth Alone LLC will take any and all necessary legal action to enforce its intellectual property rights.
- Site Use. Truth Alone LLC grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to use this Site solely for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works, or other use. You agree not to copy materials on the site, reverse engineer or break into the Site, or use materials, products or services in violation of any law. Any use of the materials on this Site in a manner contrary to the above stated manner constitutes an infringement of Truth Alone LLC’s copyrights.
The use of this Site is at the discretion of Truth Alone LLC and Truth Alone LLC may terminate your use of this Site at any time.
- Product Orders. All orders placed through this Site are subject to our acceptance. This means that Truth Alone LLC may refuse to accept or may cancel any order, whether or not the order has been confirmed, for any or no reason, and without liability to you or anyone else. If your credit card has already been charged for an order that is later cancelled, we will issue you a refund.
- Third Party Products and Services. The Site may at times be linked to other websites. Truth Alone LLC is not responsible for the content of any websites that may be linked to the Site, nor do we make any representations or warranties of any kind regarding any products or services offered by any third parties whose icons, products, services or hyperlinks appear on the Site. Any other website accessed from the Site is wholly independent from Truth Alone LLC. Further, a link to any other website on the Site is not meant to signify approval by Truth Alone LLC of the third party website. The third party links are provided for the convenience of the user. You, the user, access third party websites and content at your own risk. Your correspondence or business dealings with third parties found on or through this Site, including payment and delivery of goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third parties. We will not be involved in resolving any disputes relating to or arising out of any correspondence or business transaction between you and any such third parties.
- Compliance with Laws. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of the Site. You further agreed that information provided by you is truthful and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Truth Alone LLC and our partners, employees, and affiliates, harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney's fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
- Disclaimer. THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS," "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TRUTH ALONE LLC DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES, STATUTORY WARRANTIES, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT YOUR JURISDICTION DOES NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTIES, THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
- Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL TRUTH ALONE LLC BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE SITE, YOUR SITE USE, OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE AND/OR CONTENT IS TO CEASE ALL OF YOUR SITE USE.
You may have additional rights under certain laws (including consumer laws) which do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, the exclusions or limitations in this Agreement that directly conflict with such laws may not apply to you.
- Applicable Law. You agree that the laws of the state of New York, without regard to conflicts of laws provisions will govern this Agreement and any dispute that may arise between you and Truth Alone LLC or its affiliates.
- Worldwide Applicability and Laws. This Site is presented by Truth Alone LLC from within the United States. Truth Alone LLC makes no representation that materials in the Site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States. You are responsible for complying with any and all local laws in your jurisdiction that may impact your right to use this Site.
- Severability. If any provision of this Agreement shall be adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
- Waiver. The failure of Truth Alone LLC to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of this Agreement by Truth Alone LLC must be in writing and signed by an authorized representative of Truth Alone LLC.
- Termination. Truth Alone LLC may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without notice, for any reason.
- Relationship of the Parties. Nothing contained in this Agreement or your use of the Site shall be construed to constitute either party as a partner, joint venturer, employee or agent of the other party, nor shall either party hold itself out as such. Neither party has any right or authority to incur, assume or create, in writing or otherwise, any warranty, liability or other obligation of any kind, express or implied, in the name of or on behalf of the other party, it being intended by both parties that each shall remain independent contractors responsible for its own actions.
- Intended Audience. This Site is intended for adults only.
- Contact Information. If you have questions about this Agreement, you can contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org].